Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I am so blessed to have the best job in the world! I get to stay home with my boys. I get to see all the good, bad, ugly, beautiful, sad, precious moments, and everything in between. Although some days I want to pull my hair out, I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. My boys are my best buds, my sidekicks and my biggest fans. I treasure all these moments, because I know they will be off on their own in the blink of an eye.
This year for Mother's Day, Chris and my brother-in-law, Ryan, cooked for us. And we were lucky enough to get to have lunch with Poppa and JJ, too. It was a delicious meal! Too bad Mother's Day can't happen once a week! I got to take a little nap and got flowers and the most precious card. It was a perfect, very special day. We are all so lucky to have so many AWESOME Mother's in our lives. Each one has played a major role in making me (and the rest of us) the person and mother I am today. We all love you so much, Lulu, MiMi, Mummer, JJ, Memo and More Grandma. Happy Mother's Day!






No comments: