Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy 6th Anniversary!

The end of our BIG weekend concluded with our Anniversary! We got married on March 24, 2007... a short 6 years ago :) Ever since Crockett came along, on March 22, 2009, our Anniversary gets a tad bit overlooked, but we still get to go enjoy a nice dinner together. This year was no different, thanks to LuLu!! We went to Las Brisas and had a yummy dinner (and dessert!) ALL BY OURSELVES! It is the little things these days!

Chris,
I am so thankful for your love, friendship and support. You work so hard for the boys and I, and we are so lucky to have you. The last 6 years have been filled with up and downs, happy times and sad times, a few moves, two beautiful boys and so much more. I love the life that we have created. God really blessed me by making you my partner on this journey; I couldn't do it without you. I love you and look forward to many, many more years.



No comments: