Monday, November 12, 2012

Poor Crockett

Poor Crockett was blessed (HA!) with my allergies and asthma. After dealing with a runny nose constantly for the last 3 months, we decided it was time for him to get tested so we could get it under control. I didn't tell him where we were going or what we were doing, so as soon as we arrived at the Dr. office, he started crying. He was not happy about this surprise. Luckily Aunt Mon had let us borrow the iPad... She was our hero! :) When the Dr. asked Crockett what was wrong, Crockett immediately pointed to his nose. So the Dr. asked,"What is wrong with your nose?" Crockett replied, "It is running." I immediately stopped second guessing myself about the visit and knew if it was bothering Crockett, we were in the right place. They did the allergy test, which was the only time Crockett really cried. He was SO brave. We played the iPad to keep his mind off of his back. Only a couple of times did he try to "fratch" his back :) I was so proud of him! He was allergic to quite a few things and his back was a red, splotchy mess. I am glad we are done with the test and in the process of getting his allergies and asthma under control. I can already tell a difference. SO proud of my big boy! He is such a trooper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor kid! Bless his sweet little heart!