Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

I will admit, I always have a hard time getting into Halloween. I am not sure why, but, I just don't look forward to it. It is hard not to have a little fun, though, with kiddos. It is fun to hear what they want to dress up like and how it plays into their sweet personalities. I am thankful that Crockett is still in the nice costume phase and not the creepy, scary, bloody costume phase... yet. I am sure we will get there. We began our Halloween this year with hot dogs at the Curry's. Once we ate and took lots of pics of all our boys, the Trick or Treating began!! Braidy was definitely the leader, with Crockett close behind. The little boys, Tabor and Quinny, were content to ride in the wagon and eat the candy they had already collected. Bowen just enjoyed the beautiful weather and fell asleep after about 10 minutes. We couldn't have asked for a nicer evening. It was beautiful outside. We went around our neighborhood and got LOTS of candy! The big boys eventually stopped carrying their bags because they got too heavy. I might be a tad bit biased, but we really had the CUTEST Trick or Treaters around! I love each of these boys so much and had such a great time watching them tell everyone "Trick or Treat"!!
Braidy-SMASH Hulk!, Johnny-Texas Ranger, Bowen-Duckling, Quinny-Monkey, Crockett-Fireman, Tabor-Nemo
Despite my initial reservations about Halloween, we all had such a great time! It was a VERY SUCCESSFUL, and oh so fun, Halloween 2012!!! I think we will all be excited when it rolls around next year!

No comments: