Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bowen Barrett - 4 Months Old!

Wow. I say this every month, but, where is the time going?!? My sweet itty-bitty baby is no longer. He is now my sweet chunky-monkey, roly-poly, very fat baby! I love him dearly and my love grows for him with each passing day. He has the sweetest smiles and everything he does just melts my heart. We are having so much fun continuing to watch him grow and develop. He is such a blessing.
Bowen, You now weigh 18.9 lbs (97 percentile) and are 25.8 in. (90 percentile)! You are a BIG BOY! You weigh almost 3 lbs more than Crockett did at 4 months... and we thought he was a chunk! You are wearing size 3 diapers and some 3-6 month clothes; although, 6-12 month clothes are much more comfortable and not quite so tight :) You nap about every 3 hours, but only for about 30 or 45 minutes. You are now sleeping really well at night, still in the nap nanny, but for long stretches. You will usually sleep from about 9 until 3 or 4. I am so good with that! You even slept from about 10 to 7:30 last Saturday (10/13/12). We were SO proud of you! You are still eating about every 3 hours during the day. Dr. G said we could try to take away the Zantac, but after 3 days, I am thinking you aren't quite ready for that. I am supposed to wait 2 weeks, but I don't think that is smart :) You have rolled over from your tummy to your back once, but I can't get you to do it again. Of course, I was the only one that saw it. You like tummy time a little more than you used to and can hold your head up quite well these days. You have become an occasional thumb-sucker. You may chew on it more than you suck. You chew on EVERYTHING else. I think we are in the beginning stages of teething. Looking forward to that :) You will have the CUTEST toothy grin. You are still incredibly vocal. You will scream and shriek at just about everything! You love to flirt and will bat your eyes and smile at just about anyone that will talk to you! You have become such a good baby and hardly ever cry unless you are hungry. If I knew that all my babies would be like you are NOW, I would have 100!!! We all love you BIG much and can't wait to see what this month will bring!

No comments: