Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WESTERN DAY!






Last Thursday was Western Day at TLC! I was one of the room mom's and was probably more excited than Crockett! Crockett dressed in his overalls and I tried to get his boots on him, but he wasn't having it. When we got to school, they had pony rides, a hay ride and a campfire with some marshmallows for roasting! It was SO MUCH FUN! Crockett DID NOT want anything to do with the ponies, but the rest of it was great! His whole class had cowboy hats on and they looked so cute :) I think they were the cutest class, but I am just a little biased. For a snack they had special cookies with boots and horseshoes on them and then Happy Meals for lunch! What a special day!!!

I got to his school, started to take pictures and realized that I did not put my battery in my camera. I was so mad at myself! Luckily the other room mom, Crystal Wright Johnson (she is a long time friend of my sis-in-law, Kelly), had hers! Her precious little girl, Savannah, is in Crockett's class. How fun is that?!? SO, thanks for sharing your pictures with me!!!

No comments: