Monday, April 22, 2013

Crockett's Favorite Outfit

Lately Chris has been on a "I-think-I-want-to-start-wearing-suspenders" kick. I am not sure what brought it on, and I definitely never took him serious, until he came home with a pair, that is. And they weren't just any suspenders... They were the biggest, ugliest, old-man-est, pair he could find. After trying them on, he told me he was just trying to push my buttons (which he did). Unfortunately for me, Crockett found them and thought they were the coolest things ever. No outfit was complete without them, for several days, and it just wasn't a battle I was willing to keep fighting. I think they are hidden now, but he sure looked funny with those awful suspenders on... Actually, truth be told, he made them kind of cute (just a little) :)



No comments: