Monday, February 13, 2012

2012!!!

It is always so hard for me to believe another year has passed! Each one seems to go by a little quicker than the one that passed. We had such a wonderful 2011, filled with so many milestones, learning experiences, funny moments, sad moments, lots of laughs and really just 352 days worth of wonderful, special memories!

Our 2012 began with a very BIG move to Lubbock! We were very sad to leave our new friends and Crockett's school in Midland, but it was a good thing for our family. Once the apartment was packed up, Chris and I managed to get everything into our new home... It did take 2 trips to Midland in 1 day... talk about exhausting!! We LOVE our new house and street. It just happens to be 2 houses away from 5 of our FAVORITE people! The Curry's (Ryan, Monica, John, Braidy and Quin) are our new neighbors! It is so much fun and the boy's all want to wake up and go play with each other. They are all such great friends and it is so much fun to watch them play! (And Mon and I really enjoy having our coffee together in the mornings :) Crockett began his new school, Church on the Rock KDO, on January 9. Chris and I both took him, and much to our surprise, he walked right in and started playing. I had really been nervous about how he would react to his new school, only since he LOVED his teachers and friends at FBC so much. He really loved "making new friends". Such a great kid, always surprises me! After we dropped Crockett off at school, we went to a sonogram! When we got there, they asked us if we wanted to know the sex..... AND.................... IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not really much of a surprise there, for me anyways! I totally had a feeling it was another little boy to add to our family football team :) and we couldn't be more THRILLED! Now if Chris and I can just agree on a name!

We have so much to look forward to in 2012. It has been a great, and very busy, start to the year. Chris is staying so busy with work, Crockett is just growing and learning and amazing me daily and I am enjoying the present, while looking forward to what's to come. Life is good and we can't wait to see what 2012 has in store! I know it is all going to fly by!

No comments: