Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Father's Day!




Happy 2nd Father's Day to Chris! What a wonderful day it was! We spent the day hanging out and playing in Crockett's new sandbox. I made Chris's favorite meal (which according to him, I don't cook nearly enough!) of chicken fried steak and gravy with fried potatoes and salad... Now you can see why I don't cook it more often! It was good though, and he enjoyed it and that is what matters! Crockett is so lucky to have such a great dad. He really looks up to his daddy and gets so, so, so excited when he sees him (or tractors or pick ups or cowboy hats :) Seeing them together just melts my heart and makes me so proud to be their wife/mommy. I never knew I could love anyone the way I love my boys. Happy Father's Day, Chris!

The three of us are so lucky to have a lot of really special men in our lives that we weren't able to see for Father's Day. Most of them are still with us, a couple of them aren't. They have each played a huge part in making us who we are today. We are grateful for the lessons they have taught us, the patience with which they raised us and the unconditional love they have shown us.

We love you, Dad, Steve, Les, Papo, T-Pa, James and HotShot. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: