Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!



Happy New Year! I love New Year because I feel like it is a time to reflect on all that has happened in the previous year.... New Year 2012 we were still living in Midland and had no Bowen, Crockett wasn't 3 yet, Chris was still working for Gray Wireline... to mention a few. I also think it is a time to be prayerful, hopeful and thankful for another year to grow, experience, learn, play, change as an individual and family.   There are still changes in store for our family and I am excited to see where we are led. And while I am not really a "resolution" person, I have a list of things I would like to accomplish this year. I think 2013 is going to be a wonderful year and I am so thankful to have these boys by my side. (And Chris too :) We are truly blessed in so many ways.

No comments: