Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We were so excited that Mummer (Grandmaw Elwanda), Kyle, Marla, Kylee and Dylan came to visit for Mother's Day weekend! We went to dinner on Saturday evening, where Crockett promptly fell asleep... He slept through dinner and woke up in the WORST mood. I mean it was BAD. He didn't want to get out of his carseat, but he didn't want me to leave him in there. He wouldn't let anyone look at him and put his hands over his eyes when we were in the living room with everyone. I wouldn't blame them all if they never wanted to come back... although, I hope they will!!! So on Sunday, we had a Do-Over, thank goodness! For Mother's Day we went to Outback. We had to wait quite a while, but luckily between the rocks, Dylan and Mummer, Crockett was happily entertained! We had a lovely lunch and SO enjoyed our visit. After lunch, the Stone's left and we went to see LuLu. She was excited to spend some time with 2 of her favorite boys and all of her girls! RiRi was in town too, so I was excited to spend some time with her! When it was nap time for the boys, Mom, RiRi and I went to get pedis. What a great way to pamper this expectant momma! I am so blessed to have the best mom and so many other wonderful "Mother's" in my life. Most are still here, near and far, and some have passed on, but all have helped make me the momma I am today. Thank you so much to my wonderful, loving husband for making me a momma. It is truly the greatest gift I have ever received. I have the sweetest boys, Crockett, whom I love BIG MUCH, and Bowen, who I am so anxious to meet and hold in my arms. Being a mother is such a hard job, but I can't imagine doing anything else. When I think about my children, my heart is filled with joy and awe. Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You sure are one HOT MOMMA! I can't wait to meet that new Baby Bowen of yours and watch sweet Crockett with his new baby brother! So fun! Glad you had such a great momma's day!