Such a little urchin :)
- You are 28.5 in. (50th percentile) tall and weigh 20 lbs. 8 oz. (50th percentile). You have stopped gaining so much weight each month and are beginning to slim up a bit.... but you still have your sweet little baby rolls :)
- You now say "mama" and "dada" which makes us the two happiest people in the world :)
- You talk A LOT! There is always something coming out of your mouth, and it is mostly happy sounds. You really want to talk to kids you see pass by. Such a friendly baby!
- You are a mover and a shaker! You do not want to sit still for a minute... you are into everything and nothing is safe! You are are not even still when you sleep!
- You know how to "bounce" and "dance". It is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. If I tell you to bounce, you very gently move up and down, even if you are sitting.... PRECIOUS!
- You love to pattycake and have gotten SO good at it! You have done it for a while, but now you do it on cue or by yourself!
- You have become a total MOMMY'S BOY! You want to be with me constantly and are always looking for me if I am not holding you. I cannot get too far.
- You love to read your books. You especially love the ones that you can feel.
- You are still very hard to get to sleep and still want to be nursed, or else you WON'T go to sleep. It is ok, I cherish those moments with you and know that they will end all too soon.
- You love the bath. You would play for hours if we would let you!
- You are trying very hard to get your top two teeth. We have thought they were going to cut through for weeks now.... soon hopefully! They have been very hard on you and made you not feel too good.
- You are wearing 9 month clothes and size 3 shoes, but you really hate shoes (and socks)!!
- You love to play peek-a-boo! When you don't have anything to cover your eyes with, you just cover your ears and wait for everyone to say "where is Crockett?"... it is too cute for words!
There are so many cute, wonderful things you are doing at this point in your life. It is hard to believe that just 9 short months ago it was just mommy and daddy. We always wondered what our son was going to be like, but there is no way we would have ever imagined you would be as wonderful as you are! We love you and our love just grows each and every day!