Wednesday, October 28, 2009

7 Super Months!!






I know I say this every single month, but, WOW! I cannot believe he is 7 months old! Each month seems to go by faster and faster ~ and my sweet baby is just getting more fun with each passing day! He is army crawling like a mad man... he can crawl on all fours, but gets around much faster the other way. Wherever Saydi is at the time is usually where he is headed. She has been very good about this and even lets him steal her ball... I think she thinks he is going to throw it for her! Crockett knows how to play "patty cake" and I swear he will say something along the lines of "cake" when he starts to clap his hands. It is the cutest thing, he gets very proud of himself! He is also playing peek-a-boo! He loves it when I cover my face, but I love it even more when he covers his face and waits for me to say "PEEK-A-BOO"!!! He is so much fun :) He loves his mommy and doesn't want me to leave, but he LOVES it when his daddy gets home. His favorite toy is anything electronic... phones, remotes, cameras; he loves to eat anything with fruit in it (no wonder they say veggies first!), he is wearing 9 month clothes but can still fit in a few 6 months, they are just really tight on the belly! He is wearing size 3 diapers. He can sit by himself, but doesn't do it often because he is almost always reaching for his feet! This made taking his picture with my little '7 months' sign VERY difficult! Crockett is one of the most talkative children when he is at home, but if he is around strangers, he gets pretty timid. It also seems as if he might be a bit dramatic... I am still not sure where he gets this trait :) He is still not sleeping through the night in his own bed, but we are currently working on that and are very hopeful! Ha ha!
I never imagined I could love someone this much, but I do... and I know my love for him will grow and grow. Can't wait to see what the next month brings :)

1 comment:

Monica Curry said...

such a cute little guy. i love the picture of him and his daddy with the cows. i can't believe he's over half way to his first birthday. we love you crockett!