Monday, June 1, 2009

Take me out to the BALL GAME!!













On Saturday, Crockett went to his first baseball game! Holliday played Shallowater in Abilene, which is only about 2 hours away, so we went to support the Eagles and Dylan (Chris' cousin, #4)!! Since it was Crockett's first game, I just had to make him a cute little outfit to wear! I thought it looked really cute on him and I think Dylan liked it! He was his littlest fan, after all! When we got there it was really hot and all the Eagle fans were so loud! He did not like it at ALL. Chris and I wondered what we were thinking bringing a 2 month old baby to a baseball game. However, once it cooled off a little and Corene and Grandmaw took over, he actually seemed to enjoy it! He slept through half of it... (Grandmaw had a kleenex over his ear :) But the rest of the time he was just looking around and taking it all in. I even think he got used to the noise, although his eyes still got VERY big when everyone shook their shakers :) Needless to say, he was EXHAUSTED when we got in the car to go home. Holliday won 11-3 and will play again this weekend in the semi-finals (I think)! They are #1 in the state (2A) and I think they will go all the way! GO EAGLES!
The last picture is for Aunt Rachy. I wish you were here to see it!! And I took about 30 pictures trying to get a smile... it wasn't going to happen :) But I was smiling! Love you!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

How cute! He's already a little Eagle!

Jenn Taylor said...

Wow, those outfits are awesome! did you really make them. Very cool, you are so talented.

The Reynolds said...

Absolutely love it! Not that I am biased though....

Monica Curry said...

what a cute little fan!!!! i love his little eagle outfit...what a stud. way to go on the blogging lately!! keep up the good work =)